Professional Sales Consultants have the power to guide, to influence and to direct a customer to the new home that will meet their ever-changing needs.
All customers will have dealings with solicitors, to secure their purchase as well as financial advisors or institutions, professionally qualified estate agents and other experts in the market.
Amongst this group of discerning professionals is you, the sales professional who ties all the activity together and most importantly, provides the product that the customer has set their heart and mind on.
Selling a new home requires skill, tenacity, professionalism and an insatiable hunger for gaining customer commitment to a new home. We want customers to feel that working with you will enable them to find a home that adds value to their lifestyle and blends into their changing life stages. They want to work with someone who is credible, authentic, professional and human.
You are critical to the customer’s thought process and will gain more commitment from more customers if the impression you give exceeds their expectations and that your behaviour, advice and guidance are delivered in a manner that exudes confidence and experience in the new home market.
The lessons in this Intelligent Selling Essentials module will:
- Help you to be in control of your sales environment.
- Give you ideas to best manage the first 3 minutes with a customer.
- Give you tips for opening conversations with customers.
- Share suggestions for improving your qualification.
- Help you to convert a telephone enquiry to a face to face time – online, virtual tours and limited appointments.
- Provide best practice for how to manage walk ins when you’re busy.
- Suggest ways to respond to web based enquiries