Closing – this is what you’ve been working towards, getting a Reservation.
More Reservations, in less time, avoid running out of selling before the customer is ready to buy and worse, missing sales because you believe that if a customer is interested, they’ll signal to you that they are ready!
Reservations that have been an effective use of time are all about gaining small commitment all of the time; from the first point of interacting with your customer.
When you punctuate your sales structure with small decision building moments, use closes little and often to build up to a natural next buying step, your hard work will pay off!
Don’t blow all your sales effort because you don’t have the courage to ask the customer whether they would like to Reserve.
So many sales people NEVER ask for the business. Please don’t be one of those sales people who do so much good selling and then fail to ask for the sale. It’s a common mistake and you can put it right!
Asking for the sale or ‘closing’ is vital, so always ensure you gain customer feedback and commitment,. This gradual approach will increase your Reservation rate!
We believe that good closers do everything they need to make it easy for customers to say Yes. As you work with your customers, give them plenty opportunity to make small decisions to narrow down choice and get to a plot specific point when it makes sense to ask that they reserve the home with you.
Close little and often helps to develop confidence on both sides.
Customers need to be confident of their ability to make a great buying decision. You owe it to the customer to make it easy for them to buy; by inspiring them with your enthusiasm.
If you don’t ask, you won’t get it! So remember your customer needs you to ask so that they can say yes!!
On a scale of 1 to 5, how well do you next step your customer to Reservation?
The lessons in this Intelligent Selling Essentials module help you to:
- Use the principles of Next Stepping in your selling today.
- Try 14 great closes in your selling.
- Know what needs to happen to enable and close a sale using a scheme or creating a financial proposition that will make the sale happen.
- Mobilise customers to market so that they are able to move forward with you.
- Get traction with available schemes to enable a sale and make a willing buyer able to buy.
- Know when to introduce an incentive into the deal.
- Next step to a close in every interaction.